All Families Will Be Required To Have A Current and Active Credit Card On File. If Session Fees Are Not Paid By The 9th Of Each Month, Your Credit Card Will Be Processed Automatically On The 10th Of Each Month along with a late fee.
All Fees are due before the start of each session.
50 min class $57.00 $114.00 $171.00
Spring 2017 Schedule
March 27 - April 29
Spring Break Closure April 2 - April 8
May 1 - May 27
May 29 - June 24
POLICIES & FEES
4 class’/session 8 class’/session 12 class’/session
Winter 2017 Schedule
November 27 – December 23
Winter Break, December 25 - January 31
January 2 - January 28
January 30 - February 25
February 27 - March 25
Important Information Regarding Your Membership:
Payments and Late Fees:
* All class payments are due before the start of each new session/class beginning. All payments that are made after the 5th are considered late, and you will need to add the $15 late fee to your tuition.*
* Any payments not paid in full by the 9th will be automatically charged to you credit card* that is on file*
* All credit cards on file must be current, active and available for accepting charges*
* A reoccurring monthly $15.00 late fee will be applied to accounts on delinquent payments*
* For non-paid accounts, you may not attend class until all past fee are paid in full.*
* Non-sufficient Funds, NFS Checks. You will have a $50 fee that will be added to your account and must be paid within two days along with the initial money owed.$15 reoccurring monthly fees until paid in full*
* Two-week notice required to terminate a class, if no notice is given, you will be held responsible and will be charged for that following month or until notice is given.*
Recreational Class Make-up Policy:
One complimentary “Open Gym” pass is allowed per session for missed class. Open Gym must be done within the session of the missed class or forfeited. If your class falls on a Holiday that we are closed, your bill will be prorated for that session.
*Special Events are not approved make-ups.*
Late For Class Policy:
For less class distraction and the safety of your child, any child that arrives 10 minutes+ late for class, will not be permitted to participate. The beginning warm-up portion of the class is vital to the safety of your child.
GZG Credits & Refunds:
GZG does not offer refunds or credits toward future sessions, and tuition is non-transferrable once payment is processed. At that point, the gym, the instructor, and your family are committed to the class. If a schedule conflict arises for your family, we'll do our best to switch your child to another available and appropriate class, day, time. GZG adopted this credit/refund policy to provide the best classes for your child with the fewest interruptions. When gymnasts come in and out of classes, it can be very distracting to the other kids, and it diminishes the quality of the class as well as the instruction.
Reminder: GZG does not offer credits or refunds.
Once you pay for a class, you have committed to carrying it out. The one and only exception is the rare occurrence that the gym closes a class due to low enrollment. If GZG closes a class, then we will issue a refund or credit.
1 class/wk 2 class/wk 3 class/wk
For Recreational students, a two week written notice is required for a cancellations.
Team kids are responsible per your contract.
Fees run in four week session, and are billed accordingly (unless specified differently).
* Prices do not include tax 10% Sibling Discount (or) 10% off total bill for Military/Civil Service Discount
60 min class $60.00 $120.00 $180.00
90 min class $87.00 $174.00 $261.00
Fall 2017 Schedule
August 21 – September 23
Summer Break, August 28 - September 2
September 25 – October 21
October 23 – November 18
Thanksgiving Closure November 20 - 25
ALL PARENTS ARE REQUIRED TO REGISTER AND COMPLETE A LIABILITY FORM FOR EACH STUDENT PRIOR TO PARTICIPATION IN ANY CLASS. MEMBERSHIP FEES ARE COLLECTED ANNUALLY ON THE DATE OF REGISTRATION. THESE FEES ARE NON-REFUNDABLE.
REGISTRATION/YEARLY MEMBERSHIP FEE:
Renewed yearly on anniversary month
Summer 2017 Schedule
June 26 – July 22
July 24 – August 19