50 min class $57.00 $108.30 $156.60
60 Min Class $63.00 $119.70 $176.40
Summer 2018 Schedule
June 26 – July 22
July 24 – August 19
For Recreational students, a two week written notice is required for cancellations.
Team kids are responsible per contract.
Winter 2017 Schedule
November 27 – December 23
Winter Break, December 25 - January 1
January 2 - January 27
January 29 - February 24
February 26 - March 24
Fall 2017 Schedule
August 21 – September 23
Start of School Break, September 4 - September 9
September 25 – October 21
October 23 – November 18
Thanksgiving Closure November 20 - 25
POLICIES & FEES
Fees run in four-week sessions and are billed accordingly (unless specified differently).
10% multi-class discount included in pricing.
* Prices do not include tax 10% Sibling Discount (or) 10% off total bill for Military/Civil Service Discount
ALL PARENTS ARE REQUIRED TO REGISTER AND COMPLETE A LIABILITY FORM FOR EACH STUDENT PRIOR TO PARTICIPATION IN ANY CLASS. MEMBERSHIP FEES ARE COLLECTED ANNUALLY ON THE DATE OF REGISTRATION. THESE FEES ARE NON-REFUNDABLE.
REGISTRATION/YEARLY MEMBERSHIP FEE:
Renewed yearly on anniversary month
Important Information Regarding Your Membership:
Gym Attire: All athletes must wear gym appropriate clothing attire: T-shirts must cover the stomach, sports bras may not be worn alone as a shirt. Longer hair must be pulled back off neck and face. Clothing with button or zippers, not permitted.
Payments and Late Fees:
* All class payments are due before the start of each new session/class. All payments that are made after the 5th are considered late. If tuition payment is not received by the 9th of each month your credit card will be charged on the 10th of each month the total amount owed including a $15 late fee.
* You are required to maintain a valid credit card on file
* A reoccurring monthly $15.00 late fee will be applied to accounts that are delinquent on payments.
* For delinquent accounts, you may not attend class until all past fee are paid in full.
* Non-sufficient Funds (NFS Checks) will have a $50 fee that will be added to your account, and the full balance must be paid within two days along with the initial money owed.
* A two-week notice is required when terminating a class, if no notice is given, you will be held responsible and will be charged for that following month, or until notice given.
Recreational Class / Makeup Policy:
*One complimentary “Open Gym” pass is allowed per session for the missed class. Open Gym must be done within the session of the missed class or will be forfeited.
*Special Events are not approved for a make-up.
*Pre-Team, and Team Classes offer no makeup days or Open Gym substitutions for any missed class.
Late Class Policy:
*For less class distraction and for the safety of your child, any child that arrives 10+ minutes late for class, will not be permitted to participate. The beginning warm-up portion of the class is vital to the safety of your child.
GZG Credits & Refunds:
*GZG does not offer refunds or credits toward future or past sessions, and tuition is non-transferrable. At that point, the gym, the instructor, and your family are committed to the class. If a schedule conflict arises for your family, we'll do our best to switch your child to another available and appropriate class, day, time. GZG adopted this credit/refund policy in order to provide the best classes for your child with the fewest interruptions. When gymnasts come in and out of classes, it can be very distracting to the other kids, and it diminishes the quality of the class as well as the instruction.
**GZG will not hold a spot in class without registration and payment**
90 Min Class $87.00 $165.30 $243.60
Spring 2018 Schedule
March 26 - April 28
Spring Break Closure April 2 - April 8
April 30 - May 26
May 29 - June 23
4 class'/session 8 class'/session 12 class'/session
Pricing: 1 class/wk 2 class/wk 3 class/wk
All Families Will Be Required To Have A Current and Active Credit Card On File.
If Session Fees Are Not Paid By The 9th Of Each Month, Your Credit Card Will Be Processed Automatically On The 10th Of Each Month along with a late fee.
All Fees are due before the start of each session.