All families are required to have a current and active credit card on file.
If Session Fees are due by the 1st of each month, and if not paid by the 7th of each month, your credit card will be processed automatically on the 8th of each month along with a $15 late fee.
Fees below are based on a 4-week cycle:
Important Information Regarding Your Membership:
Gym Attire: All athletes must wear gym appropriate clothing attire: T-shirts must cover the stomach, sports bras may not be worn alone as a shirt. Longer hair must be pulled back off neck and face. No jewelry, with the exception of small stud earrings. Clothing with button or zippers is not permitted.
Appropriate Attire: Shorts, sweatpants, yoga pants, leggings, tank tops, t-shirts, and leotards.
Payments and Late Fees:IMPORTANT UPDATES
* Ground Zero Gymnastics billing is monthly, all advertised prices are based on a 4-week cycle. Prices will vary depending on how many weeks/classes are in the month and holiday gym closures.
* Statements are not mailed but can be viewed by logging onto the www.groundzerogymnastics.com "Parent Portal."
* If you begin classes in the middle of a month your bill will be prorated for the balance of that month.
* You are required to maintain a valid credit card on file.
* A monthly reoccurring $15.00 "Late Fee" will be assessed on any account not paid by the 7th day of each month, the credit card on file will be charged on the 8th day of the month.
* For delinquent accounts, you may not attend class until all past fee are paid in full.
* Non-sufficient Funds (NFS Checks) will have a $50 fee that will be added to your account, and the full balance must be paid within two days along with the initial money owed.
* A two-week notice is required when terminating a class, if no notice is given, you will be held responsible and will be charged for that following month, or until notice given.
Recreational Class / Makeup Policy:
*One complimentary “Open Gym” pass is allowed per session for the missed class. Open Gym must be done within the session of the missed class or will be forfeited.
*Special Events are not approved for a make-up.
*Team Classes offer no makeup days or Open Gym substitutions for any missed class.
Late Class Policy:
*To minimize class distraction and for the safety of your child, any child that arrives 10 minutes late for class, will not be permitted to participate. The beginning warm-up portion of the class is vital to the safety of your child.
GZG Credits & Refunds:
*GZG does not offer refunds or credits towards future or past sessions, and tuition is non-transferrable. At that point, the gym, the instructor, and your family are committed to the class. If a schedule conflict arises for your family, we'll do our best to switch your child to another available and appropriate class, day, time. GZG adopted this credit/refund policy to provide the best classes for your child with the fewest interruptions. When gymnasts come in and out of classes, it can be very distracting to the other kids, and it diminishes the quality of the class as well as the instruction.
**GZG will not hold a spot in class without registration and payment**
2019 Summer Schedule
Ends August 31st
Closed for Labor Day and the Start of School TBD
For Recreational students, a two week written notice is required for cancellations.
Team kids are responsible per contract.
2018-2019 School Year Schedule
September 10, 2018 - June 29, 2019
POLICIES & FEES
The advertised prices below based on a four-week cycle.
*Prices may vary depending on how many weeks/classes are in a month, and holiday gym closures.
*10% Sibling Discount (or) 10% off total bill for Military/Civil Service Discount
10% multi-class discount included in pricing.
ALL PARENTS ARE REQUIRED TO REGISTER AND COMPLETE A LIABILITY FORM FOR EACH STUDENT PRIOR TO PARTICIPATION IN ANY CLASS. MEMBERSHIP FEES ARE COLLECTED ANNUALLY ON THE DATE OF REGISTRATION. THESE FEES ARE NON-REFUNDABLE.
REGISTRATION/YEARLY MEMBERSHIP FEE:
Renewed yearly on anniversary month
90 Min Class $87.00 $165.30 $243.60
50 min class $57.00 $108.30 $156.60
2018-2019 GZG Closures
Thanksgiving Break 11/22/18 - 11/25/18
Christmas Break 12/23/18 - 1/1/19
Spring Break 4/1/19 - 4/7/19
Memorial Day 5/27/19
2019-2020 GZG Closures
Thanksgiving Break 11/28/19 - 12/1/19
Christmas Break 12/23/19 - 1/2/20
Spring Break TBD
Memorial Day 5/27/19
Independence Day 7/4/19
60 Min Class $63.00 $119.70 $176.40
4 class'/session 8 class'/session 12 class'/session
Pricing: 1 class/wk 2 class/wk 3 class/wk